Lahar- Words of Change; One Page at a Time.
Project uP’s bi-monthly magazine
Lahar, is a one of its kind endeavor to create an inclusive space for people’s personal encounters with vast belief systems. Through Lahar, we aim to inspire people around us. Our goal is to tell stories, to make aware and engrain empathy.
10 reasons to subscribe for LAHAR:
- We aim to create an inclusive space for people’s personal encounters with vast belief systems.
- You get an opportunity to contribute and be featured in the magazine by sending an entry on the bi-onthly prompt.
- We aim to create a wealth of information, inspiration and creative ideas for readers.
- You get to learn and know about the issue by prominent personalities, subject matter experts, activists and many more.
- Every page is a new discovery to learn from because it offers a wide load of opinions and varying perspectives on issues which really further one’s insight into particular issues.
- There’s a personal touch to the magazine through the entries we receive on the prompts that are released.
- It’s for free.
- Every issue talks about a prevalent topic, and the magazine revolves around that through interviews, entries sent by people and extra content.
- Towards the end of the magazine you will find various opportunities of how you can be a part of Project uP’s family.
- You contribute to our aim of inspiring people around us.